Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So, I was just thinking that if I am going to actually do this, then I better stay consistent. As always, habits and character qualities seem to be built by incremental faithfulness. So you want some interesting news from today? Physics of Solids first test went well, although it was very comprehensive. Like you want to know that stuff. Ok, seriously, today was pretty boring, although at least at club Frisbee practice I did much better than my worse day of Frisbee ever last Thursday (see forums at www.auburn.edu/frisbee). This weekend I had an awesome talk with my Dad and Mom for two hours about life and relationships (I guess you need some time to catch up after not talking to them in any detail in two weeks!) They are coming this weekend, so I am very excited. That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home